
I was working on July 1st, Canada Day, but we found time to have some fun and get with the theme of the day! Like our tattoos? I work with a great bunch of people who know how to have fun at work! Especially on nights.

Today, it was raining and then this great rainbow came out! It was wide like a double rainbow, plus there was another one above it. Now you can see that it really is summer here and not snowing! I am living at home temporarily, and you can see my mom's garden in the corner. Since we were little kids, even though we are living in town, my mom always has a garden. There is nothing better than fresh food from the garden at the end of the summer!


I have been seeing all kinds of wildlife lately! Its because I drove so many places in June! Here is a picture of a black bear, he's actually a young one, probably only about a year old. He was eating the grass/plants in the ditch next to the highway.


Also since being home I have enjoyed visiting the sites with my friends and family. Here are photos of the Peace River near LaCrete, at Atlas Landing.
Well, I will be in touch with everyone once I come back from holidays at the end of July.

Enjoy your summer! (Or winter for those of you in Australia)
No comments:
Post a Comment