Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm Home

Just wanted to let you all know that I am home now! I arrived home on Friday at noon to the welcome of almost my entire church family at our little local airport! It was a shock and suprise for me, I wasn't expecting people to take time off work to come and meet me! It sure was nice; I felt very loved and missed.
So far i am adjusting fairly well to being home, though i have been home only 2.5 days. I am tired and probably jet lagged. I sort of realized when I arrived home at the airport that my perspectives haved changed a little bit in some areas. My friends thought I had so little baggage after 9 months away but leaving Kemantian I had been thinking I had so much! Two 50lbs bags can really be a fortune!
So I wanted to let you know i made it home safe and sound. I am sure there will be many adjustments and challenges ahead, but I am happy to be home! Thank you all for your prayers and support these past 9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment