Friday, August 7, 2009

Having Fun in Michigan!


So just another week of training left! Time has been flying by like crazy! Even though I am tired and the training is draining emotionally, I am having a great time! I have made so many wonderful friends here and am learning so many valuable things! I especially enjoyed last Sunday. It was a free day and we went to Silver Beach in St. Joseph and enjoyed the waves! The waves were really nice like the Pacific ocean so we tried body surfing and eventually rented boogie boards! I caught a couple nice waves! What a blast!

4 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Looks like lots of fun, Michelle! We weren't sure if we should keep checking your blog, but I will for any possible updates along the way. Not expecting much once you get to the Philipines. Have fun in Michigan for the rest of your training.

Michelle said...

Guess what! I will have access to e-mail in Kemantian after all! I apparently will likely get about 1 hour each week for using the internet as long as its working. Its satellite internet but without any technical support! So I should be able to keep this blog updated and keep in touch with you all!

Steven and Kimberly said...

that's great! wherever you go, the internet follows. have fun! God bless!

C & K Whitmore said...

Please keep posting while on your mission trip. God will be with you. Take care.

Post a Comment